Sept 21st:





This weekend Jake and I flew to visit my brother, Bobby and his family in Washington. He is going to be deployed for a year in the very near future and so we wanted to visit before he leaves. As you could imagine, I was a bit nervous flying with an infant all by myself. Plus, I wasn’t sure how Jake would handle it. I didn’t want to be one of those Moms with a screaming baby. We were lucky enough to get first class tickets since I had a free flight. In 33 years of life, this was my first time in first class. Jake on the other hand is only 3.5 months old and he’s already living the high life. Now that we’re back, I can tell you that he was a phenomenal passenger. In fact, he made tons of friends. Everyone loved the little man.
I’ve added pictures to our Shutterfly website if you want to check them out www.babybrenner.shutterfly.com. As you can tell from the pictures, we had a good time in Washington. It was great spending family time with my nephews and niece since I rarely see them. They loved on Jake the entire time. It was so cute to watch.
About two weeks ago, Jake started rolling over from his tummy to back. So far, he only does it in his sleep (which of course wakes him up). He’s holding toys in his hands for a few seconds at a time and he stands on his feet when helped. …he’s growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment