Yesterday we took a trip to Julian (an old gold mining town about 45 minutes outside of San Diego). It was a beautiful drive and a gorgeous 75 degree weather day. Except, everyone else in San Diego decided to visit Julian as well. Oh well - we still had a nice day and, Jake got to wear his new sunglasses (pictured below).
In the last post (2 weeks ago), I was willing to bet that Jake would be crawling by now. I was wrong! I guess he's gonna skip that phase. That's okay, that just means I can procrastinate on child-proofing the house.
Even though I'm not working, Jake still goes to daycare twice a week so that I can spend searching for jobs, networking, etc. It's amazing that he has still manages to get sick. This time it's only a little cold, but it's such a vicious cycle. Jake gets sick, I eventually get it and then Marshall gets it. Then, everyone is healthy for 3 days and then it starts over. Ugh!! I don't mind Jake being sick, but it's Marshall that is a handful. Haha...don't tell him I told you that.
Jake has a fascination with cups even though he can't use them yet.
Jake loves his Jumper. He looks like a Russian Ballet Dancer when he's in it!
By the way, if you scroll all the way down, I updated the family photos. If you're picture isn't there (and it should be), please don't take it personal. I'll update it once I have more photos to choose from.
No comments:
Post a Comment