As you could imagine, Jake has changed a lot in the past month and a half. He never crawls anymore. He loves dancing. We've been trying to get a video to show you, but he stops whenever the camera comes out. In the mornings during the drive to daycare, I'll look back only to see Jake bobbing his head to the music - it's hilarious. He seems to favor high energy music (that must be from all the kickboxing music when I was pregnant). He's definitely gotten more clingy and prefers me over Marshall. I think it hurts Daddy's feelings, but I'm sure it's only a phase. Jake is incredibly picky which makes mealtimes a challenge. He's mimicking the sounds we make which is pretty funny. And although he's not saying any new words, he definitely understands a lot of what we say. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the tantrums. Yup, we've hit that stage. They don't last very long, but he puts off the loudest scream I've ever heard. Let the good times begin.
We took Jake to the horse races in August. I think he's still too young to be too interested in the horses. In fact, he kind of freaked out anytime the crowd started cheering. As for Marshall and I, we were horrible horse pickers. We didn't win a single race between the two of us.
Yesterday we went to the coolest pumpkin patch. I don't know the last time that I was at a pumpkin patch and I certainly don't remember them being like this one. Bate's Nut Farm had activities for the bigger kids, a petting farm, pony rides, a farmers market and tons of pumpkins - it was a good time.
The rest are just random pictures from the past month or two.
Be on the lookout for Halloween pictures. Jake is gonna be the "World's Strongest Baby".
No comments:
Post a Comment