
Wow, time flies. I can't believe that I'm already in the final trimester. Crazy! We start our birthing classes next week at which point we'll have a guest speaker on the Baby Brenner blog. Marshall has decided to recap our experience of the birthing class and pregnancy...from a man's perspective. Stay tuned!
Argos seems to be handling the news pretty well. He's getting used to the idea of having a little brother around. Seriously though...I think he knows something is going on. Last night we were watching tv and he rested his head on my belly. I wish I had a picture of it, it was so freakin' cute! Then, I was posing this evening for my 7 month photo and Argos decided to be part of the team. It was his idea to stare lovingly at my belly for the photo shoot. Have I told you that I have the best dog in the whole world?!
A few milestones were set this past week. 1. All my pants are now officially maternity (I broke down last weekend and bought jeans - ugh). 2. I have an outie belly button. 3. I have upgraded to the super strength TUB of TUMS.
I was told that the shower invites went out this week. I am so excited to see all of you later this month (March 28th to be exact).
No comments:
Post a Comment