
I don't have much to say this week (shocker, I know), but I wanted to add an updated photo since I'm growing by the minute. As you can see, my tops no longer cover my belly! This was taken yesterday before my kickboxing class. Yes...I'm still teaching. Although, yesterday was the first class that I had to tone it down some. My lower back is getting more and more sensitive so I suspect this will be my last week teaching.
Speaking of my kickboxing class, I just have add a quick THANK YOU to all of my students in my Saturday morning class. Yesterday they presented me with a beautiful album full of photos and very sweet notes/messages. I'm very lucky to have such amazing students. I'll miss their booty shaking and energy while I'm out of commission for 6 weeks.
To date, I've gained 27 pounds (I can't believe that I'm publicizing this). That sounds like a lot to me, but I guess I feel okay about this since they say the average is 25-35lbs. I probably would have gained at least 40lbs if it weren't for the aerobics!
Only 2.5 weeks to go. Crazy!!
whoa!!! you are all baby.! my goodness.but it doesn't seem, by the pic that you have dropped yet? I mean, he is sticking way out. I can't even picture a person teaching any class looking like this, nor have I ever seen onyone DO THAT.!
ReplyDeleteYeah, its time to stop the classes kelly..
Well your mom is on her way. I don't think he will be early? 1st babies are usually ones that hold on for the last day possible. thx for sharing.
You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look great as always! I think you will be right on time. You could never be late for anything! Don't forget to call if you get lonely or need help, I am off for summer vacation in 5 weeks-24 days teaching. Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete