June 1st:

I have created another website for those that just can't get enough of our little man. This website serves two purposes....1. access to ALL of our photos that we upload. 2. the ability to purchase pictures directly from Shutterfly if you're interested.
http://babybrenner.shutterfly.com/

2 comments:

  1. Kel, he is gorgeous. So happy you are sharing all the pictures. It gets overwheming, we have a separate hard drive for all of our pictures...I can't stop taking them.
    Hope you all are doing well. Perhaps we will be able to have the boys meet this summer, I am coming in a couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 08, 2009

    Kelly & Marshall, we are so happy for you. Parenthood is a wonderful experience. Jake is absolutely adorable and he does look like a c-section baby - so perfect! I had both mine that way and that was the best part. I see you are using my brest friend to nurse - I love mine! It is the best and once you get good at it you can do it hands free. Enjoy the time you have now, they grow up fast. Take care and good luck.
    Tad, Amber, Chance & Audrey Hall

    ReplyDelete