July 14th (7 wks old):
Wow, 7 weeks has already passed. I can't believe how time flies. I'd like to say that life is getting a little easier, but it's not. Don't get me wrong, Jake hasn't been a difficult baby at all. In fact, from the stories I've heard, I think we're VERY lucky. I guess I'm just waiting for the days that Jake starts sleeping 5-6 hour stretches during the night. When that happens, life will be good.
As you can imagine, Jake is growing every day. He's smiling a lot more which is fun. I attached a little video.
As for me, I've started teaching classes again (as of Saturday) so I'm very excited about that. I missed teaching and I missed my students. I started working out 8 days after Jake was born, so I was prepared for it. I think that's why I've dropped most of the baby weight pretty quickly. Although, I still have 8 pounds to lose. I'm sure 5 of those pounds are in the breasts (sorry for the visual, but it really is ridiculous!) and so I'll probably keep that extra weight till I stop nursing. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwwww !!!
ReplyDeletewow!! There is no mistaking Jacob is a Boy!...too cute guys.
Have fun seeing Grandma..
as always, Kelly thx for sharing.
lov u
cindy