


It's been almost 2 weeks since I last posted and while I don't have anything new to report, I thought I should at least add a few new photos for those of you that check the blog on a regular basis.
Jake was 2 months yesterday. I've been weighing him on our scale and he's already 14lbs. Based on a website I found, he's at the 99 percentile for weight. Ouch! I'm not sure where he ranks for height just yet, but we'll find out next week when he goes in for a check-up (and shots).
We went to a neighborhood block party this past weekend. It so happens that we live on a street with lots of babies and lots of kids which will come in handy in a few years. From what everyone says, Jake is incredibly alert for his age. He follows objects around and smiles in response to other people now. ...it must be from all that disgusting fish oil I drank when I was pregnant. Studies say he's supposed to have a higher IQ because of it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Jake and I are driving to Pismo Beach tomorrow to see hi grandma. It'll be our first trip since he was born. He sleeps pretty well in the car, so hopefully it'll be an easy 4 hour drive in the carpool lane. Did you know that an infant counts as a person in the HOV lanes? I had no idea. I'm very excited about this new found knowledge because LA traffic bites as most of you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment