Last month was a good month for 'family'. Marshall's brother got married, Jake and I flew to N. CA for an early Thanksgiving and some family photos, then we had two Thanksgivings here with Marshall's family. I have posted a few pictures of Jake's first Thanksgiving. He had sweet potatoes to celebrate the occasion, and, he LOVED them of course!
This month on the other hand hasn't been as fun (at least the first half wasn't). For starters, our townhouse was vacant for half the month -apparently December isn't the time to find renters. Then, my company announced layoffs! I won't know if I have a job or not till sometime in January or February.
But that's all behind us (for now). Now, is my favorite time of the year. We have our Christmas tree up, lights on the house, presents filling up the closets (we have to keep them in the closet so Argos doesn't unwrap them), Christmas cards arriving daily by mail and neighbors bringing over baked goods. Did I tell you I love the holidays! Jake doesn't know it yet, but he'll love this time of year as well - especially after all the presents he is spoiled with.
It's nearly midnight and Jake is still waking up every few hours (more lately because he has a cold) so I should go. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!
.jpg)
Our little family on Thanksgiving Day at Marshall's Dad's house.
.jpg)
Jake's Grandma feeding him sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving.

Our mini photo shoot:

This is my Mom, , Brother Ricky, Brother Bobby, his wife Taz, and his 3 kids.
Jake is so cute! We just received your Christmas/Hanukkah card :o) in the mail, and the three, wait four of you make the cutest family!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you tons!
Jennifer