December 25th:

Merry Christmas!!! You know it's Christmas when it's 8pm and everyone can barely keep their eyes open. ...I'm currently at my Mom's house and everyone, including the dogs, are snoozing. It must be the "food coma". Speaking of which, I am no longer under my pre-pregnancy weight! Stupid holidays. ;-)
It's been a busy couple of days (traveling to the Central Valley, then Sacramento, then San Fransisco and then back to San Diego), but we've had a great time visiting with family and friends. I can't speak for Jake, but I think he had a great trip too. As you could imagine, his first Christmas was full of lots of toys, clothes and more toys. Lucky kid!
Just these past few weeks, Jake he changing before our eyes. He's sitting up all by himself, he's saying DaDa all the time (although, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what he's saying, but just incase, I'm saying "MaMa" every chance I get), he's trying lots of new foods (all of which we're making so far), and he's turning into a social butterfly....he's in this phase where he smiles at everybody. It's so cute.
Here are a few pictures of our friends and family....
My Grandfather with Jake.

My Grandparents with Jake...they just couldn't get enough of their new Great Grandson. We're sad that they live so far away.
My other Grandfather with Jake.

Four generations - Jake, Me, Mom and Grandma.

This is my step-sister, Julie and friend Dawnelle from college with their kids.

One word...SPOILED!!

My Mom and Jake right before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment