Today was an appointment I've been looking forward to for 2 weeks now. I was antsy to hear the heartbeat. Apparently I'm already turning into a paranoid mother. I just kept thinking that this is too good to be too. How is it that I got the golden ticket to the easiest pregnancy in the world? I guess I’ve heard enough horror stories that I assumed I’d go through the same tribulations. Well, my fears were quickly put to rest once we heard the strong heartbeat. We were lucky enough to hear the baby kicking as well. Every 10 seconds or so, we’d hear a loud thud. Looks likes he/she is gonna come out kickboxing. I knew that music and all the jumping around was bound to do something to the kid!
As you can see, I’ve also included my first belly shot. It’s not too bad. In fact, I don’t think I’m showing just yet…I think I’m just bloated. At least, that’s what the books say.
No comments:
Post a Comment