Jan 26th (just a few days shy of 6 months):

A lot of you have been asking about the nursery so I thought I'd post a few pictures. As you can see, we chose colors based on the safari bedding set that we registered for. The crown moulding and chair rail were just installed this morning.
Since you've only seen pictures of me exposing my belly, I included the second one below because it gives a better perspective of my rapidly expanding mid section.


3 comments:

  1. Cute, it looks like he is going to have a really stylish room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. I was thinking of going green with a forest theme.I think I will also have to pick a bedding set and do the colors from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you two are on a little vac? NICE! You will need another unfortunately..haha
    the colors are nice in contrast guys.
    love it. Looks like it can be kept the same for awhile as he grows up.
    auntie

    ReplyDelete