March 24th (8 months):

Wow...don't have I have the best husband ever? Marshall really has been excellent throughout this entire process. He has especially been a good sport about attending the birthing classes and listening to all the gross stuff I tell him about pregnancy and labor. I know that's cruel, but I enjoy watching his reactions! Speaking of reactions, I got a kick out of telling him that we actually ARE paying for the birthing classes that he loves so much (as mentioned below, he thought they were free!).

All three Grandmothers are throwing me a baby shower this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone! My family arrived in town on Sunday night and so it's been great having them around. I finally got to meet 2 of my 3 nieces/nephews (my brother has been stationed in Belgium for the last 3+ years and so I haven't seen him in forever). We're all very excited to have him back in the states again!

I decided to have a picture taken of me teaching kickboxing so that I can show Jake what I did to him when he was in my belly. Plus, it'll help me explain to him when he's older why he loves high-energy music and dancing so much. I'm the one in the non flattering pink top, wearing a microphone and sporting the huge belly in the first photo. The second photo should be self explanatory.


1 comment:

  1. I think you look AMAZING, Kelly. I look forward to each Mon/ Sat so I can take your class (I like how I made one of the photos - or at least part of me is in top one!). I am so excited for you and Marshall *whose guest column is hilarious*. Jake is lucky to have such an excited mom and dad (is Argos excited?). I know you will make great parents!

    ReplyDelete