
I started washing Jake's clothes this weekend and so I thought I'd post a quick picture of his closet before I started putting some of his clothes in the drawers. I am pretty sure he already has more outfits than Marshall (and shoes for that matter).
On the agenda for this week...packing my overnight bag, preparing a birthing plan and attempting to install the carseat. I can't believe how fast time is flying.
Meant to tell you I sent a gift the other day. I did not wrap, sorry. BTW, write your birthing plan loosely...I ended up not using what I wrote. Can't believe it is almost go time!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say Good Luck Kelly-I know he's not due yet, but it REALLY COULD happen anytime.!
ReplyDeletehope your birth is an easy one, you have been fortunate thus far--so ? maybe it will continue!
lots of love
auntie