It was our 6th anniversary this weekend. Since Jake is bad at saving his money, he decided to offer his services instead. I have officially created a "mini me" and I couldn't be happier about it!!!
And yes, I do realize there is a bottle of Windex in my son's hands. You'll be happy to know that there was no harm done during the taking of these photos.
Jake is so cute! I wouldn't worry about Jake holding a bottle of Windex; he will be into dog food, worms, dirt, and much worse soon enough! He is a boy after all; it is what they live for! Congratulations on your 6th anniversary! Love you and miss you! ~Jennifer~
Jake is so cute! I wouldn't worry about Jake holding a bottle of Windex; he will be into dog food, worms, dirt, and much worse soon enough! He is a boy after all; it is what they live for! Congratulations on your 6th anniversary! Love you and miss you! ~Jennifer~
ReplyDelete