I promise to write more later, but in the meantime, I wanted to post a few pictures of the baby furniture that we received yesterday. In the pictures, the wood looks black, but it is actually a Rosewood or Merlot finish. We absolutely love the bedroom set and can't wait to start decorating the room now. ...I just ordered a 5ft tall giraffe. Do you think he's going to be spoiled?
A very special THANK YOU to my Mom and Marshall's Mom for helping to make this room possible. Because of his Grandmothers, he now has a room to call his own and will be reminded of it for many years to come. Jake just kicked me so I think he agrees with what I'm writing!


Very nice, his room is super cute! You and Dawnelle put me to shame
ReplyDeletekelly, have u only gained 3lbs.?
ReplyDeleteThe giraffe came!
ReplyDelete